addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 68
To anyone who is studying/had studied for Nihongo Kentei:

Let’s suppose I will provide a class for Nihongo Kentei. As a native speaker of Japanese, how could I help you with this test? If you could tell me some popular books for this purpose, I would appreciate it very much. I would like to take a look at them and use the ideas for the part of the skype class.
A former member
Post #: 12
How about genki or Japanese for busy people 2? You should use edufire to teach so u can use PowerPoint and the whiteboard.

I can't wait!
A former member
Post #: 1
Japanese for Busy People 2 would be great!
A former member
Post #: 69
Thank you for the inputs. I will look into the books. Do they come with CDs?
A former member
Post #: 13
I know JFBP2 comes with a cd. I think genki does also, but I'm not positive.
A former member
Post #: 2
JFBP2 has a cd with the book and can be found in many bookstores.

Genki does have CDs, however, Genki is more expensive and I think the CDs are a separate purchase. You probably will only find it up at the Sanseido book store in Mitsuwa. Most online book stores in the US don't seem to carry the book. Some University sites do for their classes.
A former member
Post #: 70
Thank you for the information Lauren and Renee. I found an example lesson from JFBP. I might experiment that for today’s skype meeting. Let’s see how it is going to be.