addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Tampa Japanese Meetup Message Board The Tampa Japanese Meetup Discussion Forum › Young Japanese 12 year old boy visiting Tampa during Christmas

Young Japanese 12 year old boy visiting Tampa during Christmas

A former member
Post #: 2
Hello everyone! I am an author living in Tampa and the 12-year old son of the translator for my book in Japanese is coming alone from Tokyo to spend December 22 to January 3 with my husband and I. He does not speak English and we speak 5 languages between us but not Japanese!!! I am seeking same-age young people to relate to Boonz Watanabe when he is visiting us, support with translating for us while he is here, and any suggestions on how to make his visit with us the most educational and fun. I can be reached at 813-453-1944 or michelle@freefromclutter.com. Please be in touch!