addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Japanese Meetup @Singapore Message Board › My thoughts of learning Japanese

My thoughts of learning Japanese

Closed to new replies

wy
user 3349532
Singapore, SG
Post #: 89
Dear Moon,

You seem all ready to leave Singapore. In case you don't know how it works in our country, please do an internet search on "racist remarks by Amy Cheong" as an example of how your life might become very soon. I'm not sure which uncivilised part of the world you hail from, but we are a law-abiding country, and we do not tolerate racism and verbal abuse. I have hoped to let the matter rest as I believe people are good in nature and may behave in the way they do on the spur of the moment or because something terrible is happening to them at that very instant, so live and let live, but your persistence is paying off and we are all ready to take this issue to the fullest extent we can.

Good luck to you in finding meaning in your life.

Wenyan