addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Dallas Japanese Language and Culture Meetup Group Message Board › Tour Akita + Optional Tokyo foodie weekend Feb 2011

Tour Akita + Optional Tokyo foodie weekend Feb 2011

Hung
Hung3369874
Houston, TX
Post #: 118
[post deleted by original poster]

Hey I just wanted to share a travel opportunity. Sorry for any breach of protocol. The post definitely wasn't an advert, since I wasn't selling anything. Thanks.
Curtis G.
cjgarrison
Dallas, TX
Post #: 105
Hung, thanks for thinking of sharing this info with our members. This trip sounds like a lot of fun, and I'm sure many people would like to go. I'd like t request that next time, and for anyone else wanting to post something like this, please contact me first. I don't want to have our members flooded with solicitations, and this tour could have possibly been a meetup event we could have posted and had group participation in some way... now, it is a long post that is really an advertisement.