addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-leftarrow-right-10x10arrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1languagelaunch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinlockm-swarmSearchmailmediummessagesminusmobilemoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahooyoutube

Mountain View JavaScript Meetup Group Message Board › Events You May Enjoy

Events You May Enjoy

Kevin N.
user 7221198
Group Organizer
Mountain View, CA
I think you will enjoy the 3 events below.  Looking forward to seeing you there.

Kevin

TypeScript in Action
https://www.meetup.com/javascript-9/events/234929767/
Thursday, November 3, 2016
Dr. Doris Chen will be talking about TypeScript. TypeScript has seen enormous growth over the past year. Today, it is used to build several key frameworks like AngularJS, Ionic etc.

AnDevCon
AnDevCon, November 29-December 1
I will be doing 2 talks, including one with my son Andy.
AnDevCon is the technical conference for software developers building or selling Android apps. It will offer three days of technical sessions. More than 800 software developers, engineers and entrepreneurs will attend AnDevCon and choose from 70+ classes. Visit top exhibitors (free)! Receive a $200 discount off the prevailing rate of the 3-day pass by inserting the code GDG when prompted at www.andevcon.com­

DevFest West
https://devfest2016.gdgsv.com/­
Sunday November 13th
DevFest will have 2 parallel tracks with 20 sessions. I will be doing a live demo and Q&A session about the new Google Home.