addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
A former member
Post #: 1

I know this doesn't have anything to do with Board Games and I'm sorry for posting here. I'm simply just trying to inform as many as possible.

Sunday the 25th at Orange Park Town Hall, a fundraiser for Somer Renee Thompson's family will be held. All money and proceeds will go directly to Somer's Family. There will be plenty of activities for your Family. Face Paintings, Music, Silent Auctions, Bouncy House, and MUCH MUCH MORE!

Please show your support by coming to this event. This family means so much to our community and we all need to come together and help them out.

There are many ways you can help out at this event. If you'd like to Volunteer call me Friday and Ill set you up with a time for our Volunteer meeting. Also if you'd like to make a contribution give me a call at 904-887-5647 or email me at HelpSomersFamil​y@​gmail.​­com I will be driving around Jacksonville and Orange Park all day Saturday picking up contributions and donations for the Silent Auction, and for the Family!

We need lots of help, we are looking for a Clown to donate their time from 12-4, if you know of one, or are one yourself, please contact me. We would really appreciate it!

Also, were looking for Volunteer Shirts to be donated!
We could use about 50, but will take what we can get!
I and the other heads of this fundraiser have so much to do and would love as many people as possible to come and show their support and help out.

Please contact me by Phone at 904-887-5647

Thank you so much

Joshua Kegley