addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Jersey City Road and Trail Running Meetup Message Board › Anyone know if Hudson Catholic in Journal Square is doing there 5k again thi

Anyone know if Hudson Catholic in Journal Square is doing there 5k again this year?

sandro
user 12622841
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 36
It is usually in the middle of November but I haven't heard anything. Also I do not see a placeholder for it on compuscore, which they've used to post their results the last 2 years. My guess is no but just wondering.
A former member
Post #: 1
There is nothing on their Facebook page about it. Maybe call the school? I am looking to do a 5K as well next week. Let me know if you come across anything!
Ilya U.
user 12840246
Jersey City, NJ
Post #: 63
Yes, definitely cancelled. Compuscore had it just a couple months ago with ? instead of a date. Not anymore.
I tried to send a message to the organizer but my e-mail bounced.
In the meantime, seems like Jingle Bell race is still on: http://www.meetup.com...­