addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

No BS Just Jeeps Virginia Beach Message Board › Off-Road Sites

Off-Road Sites

Brenton
Rebelfish
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,002
There has GOT to be some spots in the Virginia Beach area...maybe not quite so "legal" that people go wheeling. Any suggestions?

I know a bunch right now. But they are all sketchy. I'm only going to post the area, I will not be held repsonsible for anything that happens on this land.

Lynnhaven mudhole,
Bonny road ruts,
Portsmouth sand hills and mud,
West millitary highway mud trails and rock crawling,
Harpers Road mud trails.
A former member
Post #: 5
I totally understand your concern about the land. I would love to find where these places are. I'm pretty close to Harpers Road and I've heard about the military highway spot, but haven't been out there to look for it. Give me a call if you want to head out and play. 362-7172.
Dawn
user 3296044
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 29
I drive the short Jeep. Not the Unlimited

But at least you don't need the helmet!!! cool
A former member
Post #: 10
This is how it works.
1) Click on a bubble
2) Choose "get directions to here"
3) Drop in your address
4) Observe directions and travel time

http://maps.google.co...­

Try this out guys. Got this from another site, lots of great places to wheelbiggrin

Ok, best information/site ever. I think its time for a trip. What do you all think. Location and route are already planned, lets just up and pick a place. Anywhere 4hrs or less.
Glenn
GlennM86
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 423

Ok, best information/site ever. I think its time for a trip. What do you all think. Location and route are already planned, lets just up and pick a place. Anywhere 4hrs or less.

Mike, 4 hours or less leaves you Shoe Creek. Have fun.
A former member
Post #: 82
where is the west military spot?
A former member
Post #: 3
where is the west military spot?
yes, i would also like to know this spot, and more specific locations on the others please.
Brenton
Rebelfish
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,100
Its behind the airport. Go down Northampton road, make the turn onto Burton Station road, and make a right on Tim Road. Its across the railroad tracks

You did NOT here this from me. cool
Glenn
GlennM86
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 508
Its behind the airport. Go down Northampton road, make the turn onto Burton Station road, and make a right on Tim Road. Its across the railroad tracks

You did NOT here this from me. cool

That spot is for ATVs and motorcycles. There is nothing there for Jeeps.
A former member
Post #: 2
from what i heard they now will arrest you cause the city bought that land bout 6 months ago