addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

No BS Just Jeeps Virginia Beach Message Board › Tell us about yourself

Tell us about yourself

jonathan
user 9196051
Norfolk, VA
Post #: 1
heyy, im jon, only 16 and just getting my liscense
i live in norfolk
i have a 97 tj sahara 5 speed, i picked her up for 2500
got all the small things worked out and started building her
where she sits now: 2" body lift,2"bds supension lift,33" km2's
i do all the work my self and am willing to help any one with theirs
jpeay
jpeay
Eure, NC
Post #: 11
My name I jay Im 35 I live in NC I have a 85 cj7 35's 4" of lift Detroit in the rear and a true track in the rear. My son who is almost 8 is my wheeling partner. We are looking to make new friends and enjoy wheeling hoping to catch a trip to anywhere in the mountains asap. I would like to get a trip to uwharrie gw or shoe creek some time in June. Have jeep will travel
Dave P
user 159045932
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1
Just joined the group! Thanks for letting me join and for creating a place for us Jeepers!
My name is Dave P, I include the P cuz I saw there was at least one other Dave in the group. My rig is a 98 XJ on 33s. She has a Rough Country 3 inch suspension, and I have added coil spacers up front and shackle relocation brackets in the rear to bring it up to 4 inches of lift. I also have front and rear bumpers, but other than that she is stock. Brakes and steering are the next upgrades. I have had her for less than a year, but am not new to wheeling. Past rigs are a 93 Bronco w/ Ford Racing 351 and Ford Racing C6 trans on 40" Super Swampers; also owned an H3 on 35s that I wheeled hard.
Anyhow, I am really looking forward to meeting everyone and being a part of no BS!
Joshua
user 194974276
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 4
Hello my name is Joshua.

Little background: I grew up in Upstate New York in the middle of Syracuse and Buffalo. I worked on the farm with my grandparents. So love being outdoors. I joined the navy In April 2012 and have been overseas for the past 3.5 years. I get to Va next week.

I have a 2014 Jeep Unlimited with a full soft top.

2.5 mopar lift soon to be a 4in.

33" Mickey Thompson Atz; soon to be 35's. on stock rims.

52" light bar, cut fenders and front bumper.

All work was done by myself.

I love racing and is the biggest problem for me with my jeep is i came off of a built 98 z28 that i raced so i miss my speed and the sound of my v8.