addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

No BS Just Jeeps Virginia Beach Message Board › Parts and Accessories

Parts and Accessories

Closed to new replies

Rob N
Socar
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,310
Post your items here. The old thread is too full
A former member
Post #: 1,356
Guys I have a 1988 4 dr black jeep XJ (cherokee) for parts, no driveline but have most all the accessories off the motor and about 90% of the interior.

Also have an AW4 2wd trans

FREE 4.0L block needs rebuilding

Complete dissambled 4.0L from a 94 cherokee.

Lots more parts, just call me at 717-8813
A former member
Post #: 420
Brenton

I am looking for Dana 30 axle shafts that will fit a 05 TJ I was told 99 and up XJ shafts are the same. I will take to unit bearings too. Pick and pull said $100 I know I can find them cheaper I hope.
A former member
Post #: 1,357
Brenton

I am looking for Dana 30 axle shafts that will fit a 05 TJ I was told 99 and up XJ shafts are the same. I will take to unit bearings too. Pick and pull said $100 I know I can find them cheaper I hope.

I don't have a Dana 30 up for sale, the axle up front is a 2wd axle. Sorry. I've got some Dana 35 axle shafts from an 88 MJ.
A former member
Post #: 14
ford 8.8 rear axle up for grabs. complete from rotor to rotor. off a ford expedition 5-lug. perfect candidate for a spool or a Detroit(oem carrier is cracked).
A former member
Post #: 423
Darn I am looking for a Ford 8.8 but from an Explorer, if i remember that is a much wider axle. but how much you asking for it though.
A former member
Post #: 1,358
If anyone has any I need TWO 235/70/R15 tires for my XJ. Don't have much cash but I have lots for sale or trade.
A former member
Post #: 15
the expedition axle is 66 1/2 " wms to wms. got a hundy into it just looking for the same out. or a good trade.
A former member
Post #: 271
Hey Chris u still have the tires for sale?? Give me a call 757.650.7035 ANYTIME!!!
A former member
Post #: 15
looking for adjusted upper links for a 96 xj plllease help used or new doesnt matter