addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

No BS Just Jeeps Virginia Beach Message Board › Parts and Accessories

Parts and Accessories

Closed to new replies

Joey
user 28334852
Norfolk, VA
Post #: 1
hey i recently traded in my jeep but i took some of the stuff off of it and now have it for sale i have my smittybilt bumper and smittybilt xrc8 winch kc 6" lights 2 d-rings arb tree saver strap hi lift jack 2 6" rear bushwhacker flat fender flares and rear bumper off an 05 with reverse lights and hi lift jack mounts call or text 325-218-2218 for prices and photos
Rob N
Socar
Group Organizer
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 1,397
I tried calling the number Joey and they said it is incorrect.
chris w.
AK-YJ
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 39
I have a kingpin Dana 60 with warn hub locks for sale.
It is a low pinion axle with 8x6.5 bolt pattern.
This axle is unique because it fits the YJ spring spacing without a full width kit.
It is currently loosely installed on my 1994 YJ.
I also have a ballpoint 60 front and Sterling 10.25 rear for sale.
Moving to Alaska need to let these go.
Text me at (757)553-4526. Thanks Chris.
Brooks M.
user 12983058
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 19
ok, so i have a YJ that has had some issues with it in the past and i have given up on it. it starts, runs, but runs like crap. i think its an engine compression issue. but other than that the jeep is cherry. newly rebuilt transmission with less than 30 miles on it, good transfer case, HP 30 axle with 4.10s, D35 with 4.10s, 35 inch tires and wheels, and a lot more. please call or text me at 757 270 0669

needs to go fast

http://norfolk.craigs...­
Timothy G.
user 6977371
Brunswick, OH
Post #: 635
I have a 96 ford 8.8 axle and 05 TJ seats for sell. The axle has 4.10 gears open diff and all most all the brackets cut off. Need to go ASAP do to moving. Asking around $200 OBO for all.
chris w.
AK-YJ
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 40
Hey all, I recently moved to Alaska and had to leave some parts behind.
My best friend is still in the area and helping me pass these things along.
I have a hard top from a 1987-1995 YJ-Wrangler it currently does not have
rear glass but it has all the hardware "rear wiper/washer, lift struts, defrost
Wiring. It is white in color and does have a piece of plexiglas currently installed.
Message me if this could help you out.
Thanks Chris.
mclaggan123
user 8475395
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 144
I just sold my 4 door jk. I have a Tuffy security deck enclosure and a tuffy security drawer for sale. $250 for the deck and $75 for the drawer. They are both in great shape. cal or text me at 912-223-4301. thanks chris