875 Old Roswell Road, Suite E 300, Roswell, GA
This month's topic will be on Author Websites.
• Why you need an author website
• What things need to be on your author website
• How to get an author website (registering a domain and hosting)
• Methods to use for designing and maintaining your author website------------
Meet other local authors at our monthly Author Support Group!
For all types of authors: published, self-published, and want-to-be published. All genres welcomed.
Come hang out, build relationships, have fun, and learn about the book publishing world.
Please note that we will no longer be ordering pizza for these groups as it often goes to waste. Feel free to bring something to eat or snack on for yourself.
• Every attendee will have a a few minutes to introduce themselves and either ask questions to the group or share news and information. Questions that will take a long time to discuss will be tabled until the last part of the meeting so that we stay on track.
• We will then have a round-table discussion on a specific topic lead my Kimberly Martin or by a guest speaker. Typical topics of discussion include writing tips, motivation and methods, book marketing, author platforms, social media, the self-publishing process, and book design. One main topic will be presented for discussion each month.
• The last segment will be to discus any questions presented in the first part, network with one another, and to speak directly with Kimberly about self-publishing.
How to find us:
We are located in the Old Roswell Exchange office complex off of Old Roswell Road in Building E, Suite 300. Rush hour traffic is rough in this area, so be sure to give yourself plenty of time.
NO-SHOW POLICY: Please do not RSVP if you do not intend to come. If you sign up, but later realize you can not make it, please change your RSVP to make your seat available to someone else before 3 PM the day of the event. You can either change your RSVP on Meetup.com, call Kimberly at[masked], or email km@jerapublishing.,com.
Refunds are not offered for this Meetup.