addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"Jersey Shore" Photo Mentors Message Board › table top easels

table top easels

John M.
user 6812363
Red Bank, NJ
Post #: 2
Here is the link to the table top easel I brought to the meeting. If 50.00 order is placed postage is free so if ordered as a group we could save postage.

http://www.discountof...­
A former member
Post #: 1
Ok John, Put me in for five ~ four for me and I'll donate one to the club. Let me know if you want the money before the next meeting. Thanks
GaryC