addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

"Jersey Shore" Photo Mentors Message Board › Marc is going to a new location...

Marc is going to a new location...

A former member
 I just wanted to post that our dear freind an member March Jacobson is leaving us. Not in that sense..he will always be a member but he is leaving because he an his wife have purchased a bed & breakfeast inn. Again if you ask me the details I know I will get them completely incorrect so I am hoping that Marc will post here to tell us all about his new adventure!!