1) This group is for members of 18 years and older. Many of our meetups contain discussions or anime that are rated "R" material. Even if you are a parent and you feel that your child is mature enough to attend the group, he or she will not be allowed to participate. Do not try to join until you're 18 or older, otherwise you will be banned until you're old enough. ヽ(#ﾟДﾟ)ﾉ┌┛Σ(ノ´Д`)ノ
2) After TWO consecutive no-shows*, the organizer will e-mail you concerning attendance. If the e-mail does not contain a deadline for any required action, a second e-mail will be sent with stated action required. If the action has not been done by the stated deadline, the organizer will remove you from the group.
There is an exception to meetup events with limited spots in that ONE no-show would immediately result in contact from the organizer.
*Note: "no-show" = an RSVP of "yes," but not attending the event
3) If you have a problem with any other member(s), let the organizer know. The organizer will handle the matter however he sees fit. Do NOT take it upon yourself to deal with the matter such as through event posts or the discussion board.
4) The organizer has the right to refuse any membership or ban any member for any reason, though this is a rare occurrence. General rule, don't be a jerk. Or you will be banned ヽ(#ﾟДﾟ)ﾉ┌┛Σ(ノ´Д`)ノ
5) Because we many of our meetups (especially the monthly meetup)are at our private homes, we reserve the right to know who we'll be letting in. Therefore, if you are going to be joining, please either have your real head-shot in your profile, or email the organizer with a link to a picture of your face. Failure to do so will delay or even keep your membership from being approved.
SUJLI SDIIDAA, QKY BLI PYBR KPP. QKY'UD TDUNLIDIAOQ SLIIDV.