What we're about
New in town? Miss your fun group of friends from college? Finding it hard to meet real people in Silicon Valley?
You’re not alone! JGC is just for you. Come hang out with other soon-to-be or recent grads who are all about having a good time. We’re all in our 20s and share the same interests as you. Our activities include many kinds of social and charitable events and you'll enjoy them tremendously – check out comments and pictures from past events.
Our wide range of social events include bar crawls, karaoke nights, house parties, movie nights, game nights, poetry readings, food festivals, bonfires -- the list is endless. Maybe you're all about giving back and changing the world; we'd love to have you join us for soup kitchens, beach cleaning drives and other charitable causes we contribute to.
To make this group age appropriate for recent college grads we only accept folks in their twenties -- please ensure that you meet this criteria as it is strictly enforced.
So what are you waiting for? Jump in, have fun and make new friends. It's the best thing in town!
1. No sending spam content to the main board or through messages to other members.
2. Don't be creepy or overtly touchy. we are here to have a good time.
3. Emailing members that you haven't yet met for the purposes of picking or hooking up.
4. Update your rsvp before event, if you cannot make it. it's possible that priorities change but consistently not coming to the event without updating the organizer is not cool
For all the above rule violation, you will be banned
5. some events are gender balanced to prevent complete skewing . I will move you to wait list if i set up a event as one.
6. As a organizer , I will need to be able to contact you. if I cannot contact you, I will delete you from the group as well.
7. Members are expected to read the event description that is posted by the Organizer before attending an event. This helps eliminate the need to ask questions that have already been explicitly stated in tyhe description
8. Do not show up to an event without RSVP'ing. it is just not cool. repeated violators will be banned as well.
9. I will add members based on a decent intake ratio. if I get a lot of guys , then I will not approve and then reject. if I reject because there have been too many guys applying, then I will message you and let you know. You can reapply in a couple of months. As of Sep '18, I will only be accepting even number of male/ female. Over time, I would hope this would blend into an evenly distributed group.