addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Sundays in Savannah Book Club Message Board SSBC ~ News & Views › Note from Your Organizer

Note from Your Organizer

Nyasha
user 9571876
Group Organizer
Oakland, CA
Ladies,
I apologize for slacking off on getting meetups and book titles posted in a timely fashion. Keeping up with the responsibility of the upkeep of this site is very challenging and I'm asking for your help. I'm asking the ladies that are still interested in being active in the group to check out the webpage from time to time to see what's new.  Message board posts, scheduled events, and book information, are all best communicated through the site. I can email or post instructions on how to adjust your settings to receive "Organizer Emails", but it will do no good if you don't visit the site to see it. Help me figure out how to reach out to you.
And of course please keep in mind to be considerate to your other members and unrsvp or post a message stating that you are no longer able to attend if that occurs after you have rsvp'd.
I would like to see this group stay around for a lot longer and I am committed to posting and responding to individuals in a timely fashion to keep up the momentum and enthusiasm ofthe group.
Thanks for your participation,
Nyasha