addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Joomla! User Group - Dallas / Fort Worth Message Board Opportunities › Small Project Opportuntiy

Small Project Opportuntiy

Tyler
user 11807472
Carrollton, TX
Post #: 1
I'm looking for someone to assist me on a Joomla project, it isn't to big, importing some products into the site, setting up fedex and completing authorize.net as a payment method.

We would like to get someone to do multiple projects, so depending on how well this goes, we would like to request your services for all our project needs.

Please contact me here, and I will give you the info you need to make this happen!

Tyler
K J.
user 9512610
Little Elm, TX
Did you ever find help for this?
Sarath.V.G
user 12627001
Thiruvananthapuram, IN
Hi Tyler,
It took great interest in me that if this position can be filled by remote developer. I'm Sarath, a freelance PHP/MYSQL/JOOMLA developer from INDIA. If you can go through my previous projects I think you can understand my expertize, credibility, quality of projects. If all these meet up-to your expectations why can't you think about this (of-course cost factor is there)...I'm doing my projects here with my 1 more friend and now looking to work for a SINGLE firm in long-term so that I can avoid concentrating on other things like Marketing for projects etc. If you find these things veritable please reply to this message with your mailid and we can take this talk to any IM like skype or yahoo or AIM etc.

Sarath