addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco J Rock Meetup Message Board › JRock Meetup Needs and Organizer - I might be interested

JRock Meetup Needs and Organizer - I might be interested

Deann (Dee Ann) B.
Misticmuse
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 2
Honestly, I've hardly logged in on here since last year however, I would hate to see the group go away! I was wondering if anyone is consdiering taking the position? If not, and anyone here is still interested in the group staying and maybe even getting involved with some JRR promotions and events, I will take the position if not one objects.

I too find that there are a few people that I know who even know what JRock is and that is mostly my co-workers and my friends in Japan. I like to go to the concerts when I'm not involved with something else, and am always looking for people to go with.

So, my email is listed in the members area, I think, if not, just looks around for Misticmuse or Deann Barnes on a few of the Social Networking sites and drop me an email, comment or wall comment and let me know if your interested.

Concert season is about to start and it's going to be a busy year, so anyone want to give it one more shot? I'm all about being crazy, how about JRoker Pizza night or take over Starbucks somewhere for an hour and play male or female! LOL

I would hate to see the group go away, so I'm willing to take a more active role are you?

Nyappy Days!
Deann