Location visible to members
• Java API for WebSocket 1.0
• Batch Applications for the Java Platform 1.0
• Java API for JSON Processing 1.0
• Java Message Service 2.0
• Java API for RESTful Web Services 2.0
• Java Persistence API 2.1
• JavaServer Faces 2.2
• Contexts and Dependency Injection 1.1
• Bean Validation 1.1
• Java Transaction API 1.2
If you have laptop make sure you load it will following tools
• Java SE 7 (Java SE 8 (http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk8-downloads-2133151.html) is preferred)
• NetBeans 8.0.2 (https://netbeans.org/downloads/)(Download Java EE or All distribution of NetBeans. Also make sure when you running the Setup, you also install GlassFish 4.1)
•Its free and open for all levels
• Once you register you will get a confirmation mail, make sure you reply. Once you reply your name will be added to this event page.
• If you don't have laptop you can pair with others.
• This event is not for novice. If you are new to Java EE 7 make sure you do some homework before you register or attend the session. The completion of all the topics is all based on time and quality of participation, if we ask basic questions we take more time in learning things.
• Feel free to pass this to your friends.
• Tweet about this using hashtag #jughyderabad (https://twitter.com/hashtag/JUGHyderabad) at @jughyd (https://twitter.com/jughyd)
Reza Rahman is a long time former independent consultant and now officially a Java EE/GlassFish evangelist at Oracle. He is the author of the popular book EJB 3 in Action. Reza is a frequent speaker at Java User Groups and conferences worldwide including JavaOne and NFJS. He is an avid contributor to industry journals like JavaLobby/DZone and TheServerSide. Reza has been a member of the Java EE, EJB and JMS expert groups. He implemented the EJB container for the Resin open source Java EE application server.
Reza has over a decade of experience with technology leadership, enterprise architecture, application development and consulting. He has been working with Java EE technology since its inception, developing on almost every major application platform ranging from Tomcat to JBoss, GlassFish, WebSphere and WebLogic. Reza has developed enterprise systems for well-known companies like eBay, Motorola, Comcast, Nokia, Prudential, Guardian Life, USAA, Independence Blue Cross and AAA using EJB 2, EJB 3, CDI, Spring and Seam.