Location visible to members
It's time to get kicking. Kick your neighbor. Kick your brother. Kick the big red ball. Just don't kick your dog. Game. On.
If you don't know, now you know ...
If you've never played the game of kickball as a kid you must have grown up on Mars. But as a quick primer, it's a game with rules similar to baseball -- except instead of using a bat to hit a little ball, you use your feet to kick a ball about 10x the size of a baseball. Kick the ball, run to the base, avoid getting your ball caught mid-air or yourself tagged out. Easy. And no athletic skill is necessary, just the ability to kick! Go out and practice now to get ready. Kick the postman when he delivers your bills. Kick that neighbor who won't turn down his stereo. Just get kicking!
If you haven't played the game in 20 years, here are the general rules we will be using with a few modifications. http://www.neighborhoodsports.us/Rules/KickballRules/tabid/155/Default.aspx
A $3.00 organization fee will be collected at this event, your host is in the running for hardest working person on meetup.
The important stuff ...
• This is a co-ed game so ladies don't be shy to sign up. And it doesn't matter if you have no athletic ability, you just have to be willing to have a little fun.
• Dress for physical activity! You'll be kicking and running so wear your sneaks, shorts and a t-shirt.
• Rain or similar un-favorable weather cancels the meetup. Not!
• Check the meetup site before leaving for last minute updates as well as my mobile phone number.
• Please DO NOT RSVP if you do not seriously plan to attend as space is limited. No flakes allowed! If you RSVP and I notice that you have a number of no shows or have a history of last minute cancellations, you will be removed.
• Sorry, no guests allowed for this one.