addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

I wanted to do that...Just not alone!! Message Board I wanted to do that...Just not alone!! Discussion Forum › Welcome to 'I Wanted to do that... Just not alone!!' 2011

Welcome to 'I Wanted to do that... Just not alone!!' 2011

Magda
awesomemagda
Boston, MA
Good evening,

I just wanted to take a moment to send out an email welcoming everyone to the 'I Wanted to do that... Just not Alone' Meetup group. WELCOME!!!!! We apologize that we haven't had a chance to greet everyone individually who has joined the group over the past few months as membership keeps growing and there are so many of you and only two of us! Haha. We're happy that you have chosen to join this Meetup group. We have a lot of great members who attend our Meetups and should you choose to attend a Meetup, it should be a good time.

For housekeeping items and updates, please regularly visit our Discussion­ board. Also, we completely encourage ideas for future Meetups, so please feel free to peruse our existing Ideas­ and make some suggestions as well.

Please free to contact either Mel or me if you have any questions, concerns, etc. To contact Mel, you can click on the Contact Us button underneath the Organizer spot on the left. Please note that as Assistant Organizer, I do not receive emails you send through this button. If you would like to contact me, just click on my name and send either an email or a greeting through my profile. Or you can reply to this or any message I send out. Thanks! Hope to see you at a future Meetup! Have a great 2011!!!!

Magda­
A former member
Post #: 6
Thank you so much for your welcoming email. You have a great 2011 too!!

Wai-Leng