addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Fresh Meadows Kabbalah Meetup Message Board › Project "Illuzia.net"

Project "Illuzia.net"

A former member
Post #: 56
Dear Friends,

I would like to share with you a very exciting international project that was made up by a very talented

film maker, Vladek Zankovsky.

This project, Illuzia.net­ is inspired by concepts in Authentic Kabbalah,

which introduces a new world of adventure and inspiration into a person’s day-to-day life.

I hope you will enjoy Vladek's videos as much as I did.

Unity and Love,

Shmuel