addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pittsburgh Kayakers Message Board › touring kayak for sale cheap

touring kayak for sale cheap

Kerry
user 8339278
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 6
Several times in the past when I've paddled with the Kayackers, people have asked about used boats for sale since I am often aware of ones that are available and buy and sell them for friends. I have one listed on Craigslist this week, an older but excellent condition 15' 2" x 23" Perception flatwater touring kayak with rudder and stern and bow hatches. Great boat for the three rivers and big windy lakes like Lake Arthur as well as smaller streams (not white water), handles waves well and tracks fast and straight but still stable enough not to freak a beginner. You could even use it in Lake Erie or to learn to roll in the Exkursion classes. Will best fit anyone from about 120 lbs to 200 or so and under 6' tall (though the rated capacity is 325). Look for the ad in Pittsburgh CL under "Perception touring kayak $390".