addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Pittsburgh Kayakers Message Board › Wed Aug 21, Millvale to Point to see the (almost) full moon?

Wed Aug 21, Millvale to Point to see the (almost) full moon?

eileen b.
eileenbyrnes
Pittsburgh, PA
Post #: 18
I was unexpectedly called off of work tonight (yippee!!) so I am thrilled to be able to try to snap a picture of the moon over the city; saw it last night from the car, but alas no camera. Anyone want to join me? I'm a slow paddler, so it usually takes me about an hour to get from Millvale to the Point. The moon should be visible around 8ish. Since most of the paddle back to Millvale will be dusk/dark, a light isn't a bad idea, but I have one and that might suffice for a few of us, since I'm usually in the back of the group, lol. My phone is 267 975 2558.