addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Kayaking Meetup Group Message Board › Getting Ready to Paddle

Getting Ready to Paddle

Madison, WI
Post #: 8
Hi, Paddlers. This may be a good time of year to shop for a boat. Area outfitters (exa: Rutabaga, Fontana, Dicks, MC Sports, Gander Mountain) often have pre-season sales. Markdowns can go to 25%, or more. It is okay to ask, if a sale price is not shown on product tags. Yesterday, for example, I found a great deal on an Emotion women's kayak at Fontana-Henry St, was told the selection was bigger at Fontana-Junction Rd, and found good choices on-line, too. Check them out. Stores will usually match prices with each other, and the selections of related gear and clothes are great, also. Gear up and get ready to have fun on the water. I got a marvelous new hat I can't wait to wear to keep my dome sunburn-free and cool while paddling. Cheers and see you on the water! - Reid