addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Madison Kayaking Meetup Group Message Board › Needing a leader for Mecan meet up paddle

Needing a leader for Mecan meet up paddle

Victoria
user 11739435
Edgerton, WI
Members,
I will not be able to lead this paddle as I have irritated a nerve in my back and unable to walk well and am not allowed to kayak.

I have asked Barb if she could lead the meet up but she is just getting back from vacation and is not sure she could make it.  I am not going to cancel it because of the other group attending.

Is there anyone of you who would feel comfortable and would like to lead this meet up?? Please email me and let me know
Thanks so much and I have my fingers crossed I will get into my boat before the year is over!

Vicki