addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Kansas City Musician's Meetup Group Message Board › NEW Jam NORTH of the River!!!

NEW Jam NORTH of the River!!!

Betelgeuse
Betelgeuse_
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 42
Come on out to this new Wednesday Night jam at the Place Bar & Night Club, 5502 NE Antioch Rd, Kansas City, MO 64119 in the Antioch Annex Shopping Center. MAP!

Coyote Bill hosts the jam from 7pm 'til 11pm. The venue is great, the food is great and is offered at a very reasonable cost. So come join the fun and help support the very best jam and jam venue North of the River!
Marva B.
musicgirl
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 49
Yes! We need more arts and entertainment events north of the river! I host a meetup group just for female musicians in KC. Do you mind if I share this on our discussion page?
Betelgeuse
Betelgeuse_
Kansas City, MO
Post #: 43
Yes! We need more arts and entertainment events north of the river! I host a meetup group just for female musicians in KC. Do you mind if I share this on our discussion page?
You should be able to, Marva. That is what the original organizer of this group intended. You can read more under the "Pages­" tab at the top of our home page. http://www.meetup.com...­