addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Kent Web Meetup Message Board › PHP Developer Vacancies

PHP Developer Vacancies

This message board is read-only.

Ian H.
user 99314382
Eddington Business Park, GB
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

I know that this is not a job board and appreciate that the discussions are not necessarily meant for people like me to post jobs, so I promise that I will not simply post endless job vacancies.

In fact, whilst I would like to bring everyone's attention to a job I am recruiting for near Tunbridge Wells/Tonbridge - please find details here - Details of the vacancy can be found here.

I would also appreciate insight in to current salary expectations of PHP developers to see if the client looking to fill aforementioned vacancy has reasonable expectations.

They're actually open to someone from a Junior level up, paying from £15,000 to £25,000 depending on experience. Looking at the requirements (based on someone more experienced) do you think the salary is right?

thanks in advance everyone.