Please join us on Tuesday, June 1st, from 6:30 to 9:00 pm at Tabaq Bistro for our first Integral Happy Hour!
This will be an evening in which members of the DC Integral Community can get together, meet and network with others, and discuss what is of interest to you with All Things Integral. We have found that some of the most interesting and frutful conversations at meetups have come in small groupings before and after the formal part of the meetup, so here is a whole evening of informality. There also will be an open cash bar, so that should further oil the conversations. We also hope that many of you will join us after 9:00 for dinner on Tabaq's beautiful rooftop terrace.
We hope that many of you in the community that have not been able to attend many or any meetups will come so that we can meet and get to know each other. And for those of you for whom our 6:30 or 7:00 start time has not worked, keep in mind that, with this format, you can come anytime in the evening and join in the fun.
So please mark your calendars and come and -
* Meet, schmooze, and network with other amazing people
* Share what you have been up to with Integral and learn what others have been doing
* Share with the group organizers and core members what you would like to see from the meetup and hear what we are thinking
* Learn something unexpected
* Experience that wacky synchronicity that seems to follow people on the cutting edge
* Have your life changed, and maybe even nudge the world and the universe a little
* Find a new friend or that pesky significant other you have been trying to locate in the Kosmos
You get the idea, and we hope to see many of you there!
Tuesday, June 1, 2010
6:30 to 9:30 pm
1336 U St., NW
Washington, DC 20009
(near U Street metro)
(street parking and local garages)
And please RSVP on this page if you are a yes so we know how many to expect.