addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
Tracy R R.
user 16948181
Group Organizer
San Diego, CA
Wow. We now have 61 people signed up for the Kernel-Panic Linux User Group's meetup group. That's amazing!

So, would you all please come to next month's meeting? :)

I will be giving a talk on SELinux: What it is, why you should use it, how to live with it, and how to customize it.

We meet every second Thursday of the month which puts the next meeting on May 10th. I don't yet have confirmation of the location but will post the address here when I do. It will likely be either at the UCSD extension in Mission Valley or the one in University City.

You should also know about our mailing lists where we have discussions of a variety of topics:

http://www.kernel-pan...­

The kplug-list mailing list is the most active of them all. The others are more specialized.

We also have an IRC channel: #kernel-panic on freenode.net. I'm on there right now and my nickname there is "tessier". Stop by and say hi!