In this course the senior barista will supervise you while you practice to make several cups of latte (common milk+coffee drink) & cappuccino. This course only cover the practical aspect.
- To make a really-good cup of latte & cappuccino (Optional: latte macchiato, mocha, americano, long black)
- To be able froth milk really well
- CERTIFICATE of attendance provided
- Frothing of milk (for latte, cappuccino, mocha, latte macchiato)
- Pouring training & simple latte art (Apple, heart/love)
- 3x demo (latte & cappuccino)
- Max ~4 students per session (so you get more attention)
How to RSVP
Deposit is required to confirm your RSVP. For deposit or any inquiries (ex: training on other time+dates) contact me @ http://www.facebook.com/stephen.yong.gamestotal
Conducted by (Who am I)
Stephen Yong , Senior barista for Hobby & Coffee, Coffee Trainer. As a professional coffee trainer my job is to train baristas in various cafes around KL.
I specialize in authentic Italian and European style espresso making. Me & this coffee training has been featured in TV (Bernama News, Bernama The Nation, NTV7, TV3), Magazine (TimeOut, HerWorld, Female, Citta Bella), Radio (Hitz, BFM).
- My FB page: https://www.facebook.com/stephen.yong.gamestotal
- HobbyNCoffee: https://www.facebook.com/MalaysiaBarista
- MalaysiaBarista: http://www.malaysiabarista.com/en/c/
Cost / Fee
Course fees: RM200 per person, Ingredient cost = RM100 (Total RM 300, you get 5-7 coffee drinks, 3x demo, machine+equipment usage)
Hobby N Coffee (Website: http://www.hobbyNcoffee.com )
Google Map: https://goo.gl/maps/razIw
Landmarks: 1st floor, On top of peekaboo (orange) , a few shops down the road from Ttdi mcdonalds. Mcdonalds is next to secret recipe & behind celcom, celcom is opposite vads (old IBM) building near Pizza Hut.
If u get lost, Cafe phone: [masked]
Rules & Disclaimers
o Class will be conducted in a Cafe environment
o You get to determine what types of coffee you wish to practice to make. Recommended: Latte, Cappuccino, Latte Machiato
o All equipment is provided (ex: thermometer, milk pitcher, tamper). You are allowed to bring and use your own equipment if it is suitable (correct size). If you wish to bring your own, ensure the milk pitcher size can cater for an 8 ounce coffee drink (standard European size); tamper size 58.
o For hygiene purposes an apron is not provided. You can bring your own apron; protection against getting your clothing dirty (ex: spill milk)
More pictures & videos: http://www.malaysiabarista.com/en/c/barista_training_class_malaysia
*Pic: Stephen (Trainer) featured in TV3 ; Stephen featured in BFM ; Stephen featured in Bernama TV ; our Latte Art featured on NTV7