addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Louisville Stitch and Bitch Message Board › Meetup near U of L?

Meetup near U of L?

April
user 12842091
Louisville, KY
Post #: 6
Is anyone interested in a meetup at Sunergos Cafe on South Preston near University of Louisville? I want to knit/crochet on either Fridays, Saturdays, or Sundays at that location. If anyone is interested let me know!
A former member
Post #: 1
What time were you thinking about?
Hannah D.
user 41828192
Louisville, KY
Post #: 1
I might be interested, depending on the time. That's not far from where I live!
April
user 12842091
Louisville, KY
Post #: 7
A friend and I meet there on Fridays, usually in the afternoon, sometimes in the evening for a few hours. I will post in here when we are going if anyone wants to join us!
Debbie
user 6135875
Louisville, KY
Post #: 2
Hello,
I've not been able to attend many meetings, but please let me know and
I'll certainly try. Fri/Sat/Sun would work well for me.
Debbie