addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Knit Together Message Board Archive › Team Sit n' Knit

Team Sit n' Knit flag

A former member
Post #: 284
Calling all members of Team Sit n' Knit for the Knitting Olympics...please list your name and project here!

To discuss the Knitting Olympics, please click here.­

Knit on!

Anne-Marie
Head Coach
A former member
Post #: 19
Necia here, and I will be working on Angelica. I can't wait to cast on.

Necia
Kitsa
rioghna
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 5
Necia, you are brave! I am on my way to the knitting store. If I find a project, I may just have to throw in.
Kitsa
A former member
Post #: 20
Hi Kitsa,

I've decided to further research my project this morning, and found out there was an error with the pattern. I emailed the designer, almost panicking and within 10 minutes I had a revised pattern. Whew!

I'm itching to go. I'm a little confused as what size to make, but being it's top down, I figure I can try on sooner than later, and if it's too big, I can just cast it aside and start anew, and frog later.

It's about 12 minutes to cast on time.

Necia
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi! I'm Stacy, and I'm new. I live in the East Village and spend a ridiculous amount of time at Knit NY. I'm doing the to-dye-for sweater from SnB, although I'm not dyeing it myself; I bought some really beautiful mohair I want to use and it's green, blue, and purple.

This is late, but are there any parties tonight? I'd love to go!
A former member
Post #: 290
Anne-Marie will be knitting Petticoat Socks.

Project will be documented on Annie Knits.
hila
HPNY
New York, NY
Post #: 32
Go team NYC! GO!

A former member
Post #: 18
necia - that sweater looks amazing! can't wait to see a FO.

i'll be cheering from the sidelines....

knit! knit! knit!
nicole
A former member
Post #: 25
Thanks Nicole. Hopefully it will look pretty amazing by the time I get through with it. I'm documenting my progress at My Blog
Maria W
MariaW
New York, NY
Post #: 41
Hi! I'm Stacy, and I'm new. I live in the East Village and spend a ridiculous amount of time at Knit NY. I'm doing the to-dye-for sweater from SnB
This is late, but are there any parties tonight? I'd love to go!

Hi Stacy! Hope the sweater is going well. I only just read your post- there was a Knitting Olympics Opening Ceremony Party at the Bowery Poetry Club Cafe on Feb 10th. I left around 9:30pm and they were still going strong. The Cafe is undergoing renovation now and I haven't yet heard where the Closing Ceremony shindig is going to be held.

I'm making a Clapotis for the Knitting Olympics. Quite fun to knit up, I can see why it is so popular. Gotta update my blog with pics!