addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

K-Town Vegans Message Board › Please RSVP by Wed

Please RSVP by Wed

Kevin M.
user 9586584
Group Organizer
Knoxville, TN
We haven't heard from you about whether you plan to attend the Vegan MeetUp meal out at Veg-O-Rama on Friday night. At this point we only have 2 YES and 1 MAYBE. If we don't have five YES by Wednesday at 9pm I will have to cancel the meeting.

Please make it a habit to RSVP to all meetup invitations.
thank you,
Kevin Meyer, Organizer
A former member
Post #: 2
YES _ YES _ YES
My hubby Ken & I, Kathie, will be there Friday @ 7 pm @ Veg-O-Rama - so you have 2 more!
A former member
Post #: 3
Why am I getting these messages? (just curious, not angry) I already RSVPed "no" to this meetup and got the same message last month when I had already replied "yes".
Janice C.
happyvegan
Louisville, TN
Post #: 3
Wish I were in TN, but I am having a "snow adventure" in Maryland with 30" snowfall for my birthday a few days ago and 12-16" more tonight. Our power is still on thankfully. Our 24-year-old son is shoveling a lifetime worth of snow -- we have a VERY long driveway here and the snow is moist, dense and heavy. Sorry to miss this one.

Janice Church