"How to Leverage the Power of Audio & Video Podcasting to Grow your Personal Brand, Build a Following, and Expand Your Business in Ways you Never Thought Possible"
I've been podcasting for the last 7 years and can attest to the fact that podcasting is an incredibly powerful tool for growing your business.
We'll be walking you step by step on creating and broadcasting a dynamic, engaging, and high-quality podcast.
Podcasting is an incredible way to build awareness of your business and grow your tribe... but by far the most important reason you should be podcasting in your industry is that it helps you build key relationships with influencers and new clients who can help you expand your business.
If you are a consultant, coach, fitness professional, realtor, dentist, gourmet chef, teacher, insurance agent, lawyer, etc...... In other words, no matter what profession or business you are in, podcasting can help you build exposure and separate yourself as the "go-to" expert!
I'll be setting up a "mini podcast studio" with all of the basics you need for getting started podcasting right away.
Whether you plan to share your expertise with listeners, interview the most fascinating people in your field, or just tell great stories to an audience that will truly appreciate them, you will learn:
• Why podcasting is such a powerful platform for getting customers and clients for your business. (No matter what business your in!)
• Why many podcasts fail and how to avoid the mistakes other people make.
• How to get paid sponsors for your podcast show
• How to build your own tribe through podcasting
• How to create top tier business connections (CEOs & other decision makers) through podcasting (This works better than LinkedIn or any other networking tool)
• How to create great content for your show so that people subscribe and tune in each week.
• How to generate monthly residual income from your podcast.
• How to market your products or services with your podcast
• How to promote your show on social media once you've launched it.
• How long you should make your podcast
• How frequent you should record your podcast show
• How to choose the right video and audio equipment for your podcast.
• How to start your podcast show on a small budget.
• and so much more!
As always, we will be recording this meetup on video, so anyone who RSVPs will also get access to the video and audio content.
I do encourage you to attend the live meetup though. You'll get so much more out of it.
Hope you can join us!