We have language classes every week (Wednesday, Saturday, and Sunday) with native Korean teachers and our own content designed to be used for language exchange. We have native Korean volunteers who are trained on our content. Lesson sizes are between 1:1 to 1:5. Check in side for more event details!
Check out the video here :) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mar1CoullDA&feature=youtu.be
KOREAN LESSON WORKSHOP:
*Here are some QUESTIONS to help you know if this meet up is for you*
• WHAT LEVEL KOREAN? We offer beginner and intermediate Korean lessons. We offer beginner and intermediate English lessons.
• HOW MUCH? You just have to pay 10,000won and you'll get any 2 drinks from our menu (coffee, beer, cocktails and more). This entrance fee also includes a 1 hour Korean lesson, and then 3 hours of language exchange.
• WHAT KIND OF PEOPLE? We have all kinds of people. Teachers, students, travellers, workers, doctors, professors. Mostly our group ranges from 20's to 30's working professionals.
• WHO TEACHES? For Korean, we have 4 - 5 volunteer teachers for each lesson. Class sizes for the Korean lessons are about 4 or 5 students for each teacher. For English, we have a professional Native Speaking English teacher who is paid to create, and teach the lesson.
• WHAT DO I NEED TO BRING? No. We provide materials and pens, but feel free to bring your own materials if you want.
• OTHER QUESTIONS? Contact David at (Kakao ID: Rufio1)
Instead of studying alone, we study together. Instead of learning from a textbook we learn from socializing. Instead of memorizing all about grammar we learn how to use grammar.
Language meet up group lessons are challenging because the organizers don't know the level of the students, they don't know how many students are coming and they don't know how long students will continue attend classes. We've got an answer to all of these problems. For more details check out some of our event pages.
To give you a better idea of our approach, we learn material in the lesson that we will use in the language exchange that immediately follows. For example, if the lesson is on Saturday from 2pm - 3pm, then the language exchange is from 3pm - 5:30pm. This means we can learn new material with the intention of using it immediately with real, native Korean speakers. Also, we have a website where we connect all of our language learning materials: http://www.globalseoulmates.com/
To connect with us on Facebook click HERE (http://facebook.com/globalseoulmates)
To see our LANGUAGE EXCHANGE meet up page, click HERE (http://meetup.com/globalseoulmates)