We are pleased to announce our 9th Meetup and welcome you to join us. Please come to our session to learn about the benefits of graph database in root cause analysis and to learn about the new features of graph database.
■ Data & Location:
- Nov. 15, 2018 from 5:30~7:30 PM (PST) @KOTRA Alaska Room
■ Your Keys Takeaways from our session will be:
• Graph based *Root Cause Analysis Use Case.
• Why Hybrid Graph?
• Benefits of Graph DB.
• What is new in AgensGraph v2.0?
*What is Root Cause Analysis?
: Root cause analysis (RCA) is a systematic process for identifying “root causes” of problems or events and an approach for responding to them. A factor is considered a root cause if removal thereof from the problem-fault-sequence prevents the final undesirable outcome from recurring; whereas a causal factor is one that affects an event's outcome, but is not a root cause.
■ Meet the Speakers:
- Joshua Bae is the Technology Director with Bitnine. He is responsible for consulting and implementation of AgensGraph.
- Eya Badal is the Technical Engineer Bitnine. She is responsible for supporting and implementation of AgensGraph.
- 5:30~6:00pm Food & Networking
- 6:00~6:10pm Greeting & Sponsorship
- 6:10~6:50pm Graph based Root cause analysis use case
- 6:50~7:30pm AgensGraph v2.0 and Demo
- 7:30pm Q&A and Closing
Check out the case that solved the failure analysis system issue of IoT device environment using graph database! Through AgensGraph DBMS, we can express the relationship among devices that are intricately connected in a data environment. By analyzing correlations, you can discover insights and visualize the analysis of the problems’ causes within a short time.
Do not miss out and attend the meetup to gain wide ranging insights that’ll be helpful for you.
Please hurry up before it is too late!
Hope to catch you on the 15th!