I'm the ex-organizer of "Lesbefreinds in South Korea". For personal reasons, I couldn't organize the meet ups for a long time so I had to step down from the original group. However, I would like to restart a new meet up. Hope to meet you guys soon!
• Forming a lesbian community where we can meet and support each other
• Doing fun and exciting activities together (i.e. dinners, bars, movie nights, board game nights, parties, etc.)
• Exchanging culture (i.e. eating traditional Korean food, going to 노래방, etc.)
• Sharing experiences (i.e. "What is like being a lesbian in your home country?", "How do feel being a lesbian in Korea?", etc.)
***We will try to organize at least 1 MeetUp EVERY MONTH. So if you miss one, don't worry, there will be others :)
What We Will Do:
• Fun activities (i.e. Ice Skating, Hiking, Riding Bikes on the Han River, etc.)
• Exploring lesbian venues in Seoul (Clubs and Pubs -- yes, we know all the cool places)
• Dinner, Drinking, Clubbing
• Join and attend other queer-related events together (Fundraisers, Korea Pride 2014,2015,2016)
• And other fun excursions!
Join our Meet Up to stay updated on all events!
Together let's build an amazing rainbow community in Korea!