Second Thursday Korean Speaking Night: East Bay Edition is a monthly opportunity to practice your Korean language conversation skills in an immersion environment.
The rules are simple:
- Everyone speak ONLY in Korean. (No wallflowers and lurkers)
- Native Korean Speakers invited.
- Also recommended for Intermediate and Advanced Students.
- Have a conversation topic handy.
- Bring some money for food and drinks which you are responsible.
Holy Moly is a great location in Oakland with easy access via MacArthur BART station and AC Transit 1 and 1R. They also have ample parking available!
Go to Attendee List