addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Korean Language, Culture and More Group Message Board › Best Korean TV (other countries too)

Best Korean TV (other countries too)

A former member
Post #: 3
I have been watching movies via youtube then I found viki.com which hosts in youtube.
I have been watching Korean TV dramas and it is the BEST of all Asian shows. Thai is boring and Chinese gets to be the same.. dragging BS.

Korean has a comprehensive coverage of comedy, romance, irony, etc. Some show is boring. These are top hits for me:

Rooftop Prince (옥탑방 왕세자)
A Gentleman's Dignity
Goong
Dr. Jin - not sure how good yet!

boring:
Korea
Fashion King

I also pick up Korean Oppa, Unni. I would like to live and work in Korea if anyone can give me some advice. It is difficult for Asian to live and work there? Thailand is terrible place for Asia but a paradise for White folks.