addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The San Francisco Korean Language, Culture and More Group Message Board › IMPORTANT! "The Dark Knight Rises" event details

IMPORTANT! "The Dark Knight Rises" event details

A former member
Greetings, all!

Here are a last few details on tonight's "Dark Knight Rises" event.  Please read this e-mail in its entirety.

1) I will arrive at the theater at 5 p.m.

People are reportedly lining up as much as five hours early, and although my schedule doesn't permit me to do that, I do want to give everyone a chance to get a good seat and sit with the group.

2) Check-in with me at the Metreon's rear entrance, facing Yerba Buena Gardens.

For fire safety reasons, we will meet outside of the building.

3) After the movie, we will hold the raffle in the same place -- the Metreon's rear entrance.

See above.

4. No masks, costumes or prop weapons.

AMC has instituted this policy in light of the Colorado incident, so please leave yours at home.

Any questions, please contact Alby at 917-584-5971.

See you tonight!
Alby
Event host, The San Francisco Korean Language, Culture and More Group