addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

KW Ruby Developers Message Board › 467 tests, 0 failures, 0 confidence with Katrina Owen

467 tests, 0 failures, 0 confidence with Katrina Owen

Donnie M.
user 19892971
Abbotsford, BC
Hey All!

Considering that our guest will be delivering her talk via Google Hangouts we've decided to just have a Virtual Meetup this time

Feel free to add me to Google+ if you want to attend, I will start the hangout approx. 6:45pm.

Thanks!

Don
Ralph J.
user 10830449
Kitchener, ON
Post #: 1
How can I find you on Google+?
Matt H.
matthalliday
Guelph, ON
Post #: 1
Hey Donnie - I'm wondering the same thing, you're not coming up in any searches.
Donnie M.
user 19892971
Abbotsford, BC
Post #: 9
Hey, if you can send your email addresses to donniemarges@gmail.com I can invite those who can't find me on Google+