addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcredit-cardcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobe--smallglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1launch-new-window--smalllight-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

LA Wine, Sail and Sky - For Active Professionals Message Board › Invitation to eat, drink wine and play chess from Marian ONLY $15.00 a head

Invitation to eat, drink wine and play chess from Marian ONLY $15.00 a head

A former member
Post #: 15
While I am no longer doing cooking webcasts until I find a good camera man that wants to be part of my crew and someone who wants to donate their wonderful kitchen, I'm still cookin'! This Saturday May 22nd, we're having a special dinner at someone's home...... and I'd like you to come. We'll have some of my 'specialties' - a full dinner with wine followed by chess. ONLY $15.00 a head, for something wonderful to do this Saturday night thanks to our organizer wanting to subsidize this event. Bring a date or come single. It's all good! Please either call me 619-851-0808 or email me: marianmeyers at rocketmail dot com.... and I will be most happy to include you!

Best,
Marian