Location visible to members
http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/4/1/e/8/600_271996872.jpeg Meet at: Dock 52 parking lot (FREE parking lot)
How to wear and what to bring: Wear layers. It can get pretty cool even in summer; wear comfortable shoes with good traction; bring a small backpack and 2-3 bottles of water and small amount of snacks; bring $2 for round trip water bus fare and if you plan to splurge bring all you have; sun block lotion and hat optional. Don’t forget your camera.
http://photos3.meetupstatic.com/photos/event/4/2/d/8/600_271997112.jpeg Brief description of the tour: We will walk about 7-8 miles but it may take >4 hours because people will stop everywhere to take pictures. We will loosely follow the route below:
· Walk to the Fisherman’s Village.
· Walk to Marina del Rey’s largest park – Chace Park.
· Take the waterbus from Chace Park to the Marina Beach.
· Walk to the Venice Canals.
· Walk to Washington Blvd for shops and people watching
· Walk along the Gran Corso and Esplanade and to admire one of a kind unique home
· Walk the Old Harbor lane and NW Passage to enjoy one of the most beautiful and relaxing residential communities.
· Walk on Bora Bora Way to Del Rey Landing to catch water bus back to Dock 52 parking lot (Or, if you are not in a hurry to go home, ride the water bus through every stop. The view from the water is more beautiful).
· Meet new friends and take lots of photos.
· I will provide a brief history as we walk and answer any questions you may have.