addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Los Angeles Asian Professionals and Graduate Students Meetup Message Board › Are you ready for a picnic?!!!

Are you ready for a picnic?!!!

Barry S
user 13133132
Garden Grove, CA
Good morning to you all!

Are you as excited that the day has finally arrived? Well I hope to see everyone who signed up out there this afternoon! I hope everyone has had time to plan, prepare, or buy whatever you're bringing for the potluck. Remember if we all pitch in together we'll have a rockin' great dinner!

We'll try to start playing volleyball as close to 4:00 PM as possible to give us enough time to play before dinner. Plus it'll help us work up an appetite! For those who aren't into volleyball, we can do other activities. Look at the list of sports available on the site and bring whatever equipment want.

I was thinking if everyone wants after the picnic, we can go have ice cream over at Fosselman's Ice Cream shop. If you've never had it, you definitely should go! "It's to die for!" (Yummy good). I'ts only 2 miles from the park, the address is: 1824 W. Main St., Alhambra. Warning, parking could be tricky. They have a small lot, but there is street parking.

See you all in a few hours!
Barry :-D