addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Labradoodle, Goldendoodle, All Doodles Meetup Message Board › Raw food for goldendoodles

Raw food for goldendoodles

Brigitte
user 9931401
Seattle, WA
Post #: 26
Hi everyone -
I am considering changing Maya over to Darvin's raw organic food, then maybe making my own in combo with. Is there any one in this group who feeds their doodle raw food exclusively? Cooked home made food exclusively? I'd like to hear about your experience with it, even if it was only a nice idea and your doodle voted "no". Thanks!
Jeanne O.
jeanne849
Seattle, WA
Post #: 19
I fed my dogs Darwin's for a year, and they did well. One of my dogs tends to be itchy and that went away. Unfortunately I had to stop because one of the dogs is a breeding female and the breeder didn't want her on raw food. I would recommend the company, they delivered it to the door for free. I will probably go back once her breeding days are over.
candace b.
user 51422982
Seattle, WA
Post #: 3
I've been feeding Mike a raw food diet since he was about 4 months old (he's 2 yrs, 4 mo now), we also fed our last dog a raw diet. Both our dogs have done really well on the diet. It does take more time to prepare but it's worth the health benefits. The Whole Dog Journal is a great source of information on raw diets - for finding the best commercial raw food and for books on making your own. I make my own so I know the quality of ingredients. If you want to talk more about this, give me a call, it's allot of information for an email, 424-788-3687.