addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Seattle Labradoodle, Goldendoodle, All Doodles Meetup Message Board › Looking for a doodle to join our family!

Looking for a doodle to join our family!

Chelsea L.
user 17082321
Seattle, WA
Post #: 1
Hello! My name is Chelsea and our family has been researching doodles for several months now. We have decide the labradoodle or goldendoodle is the right fit for our family and are looking at puppy breeders now. Advice on that would be appreciated!

Why I am really posting is that I would like to see if anyone needed to rehome their doodle. We have two young children 2 and 3.5 who adored dogs, but the idea of training a puppy is a little overwhelming! What we have to offer is a big fenced yard, an active family, close proximity to Magnuson dog park and LOTS of love with one enthusiastic forever family!!

Please email me if you are considering finding a new forever home for your doodle and tell me about them!

Thanks for your consideration!

Chelsea
chelsea.lilleness@gmail.com
Wendy A.
user 14656126
Seattle, WA
Post #: 5
Hello! My name is Chelsea and our family has been researching doodles for several months now. We have decide the labradoodle or goldendoodle is the right fit for our family and are looking at puppy breeders now. Advice on that would be appreciated!

Sign up with Petfinder. That is how I found my Doodle, Zeke. Petfinder lists animals from many different organizations and email new postings to you. There are not many doodles that come up in this area, but once in a while they do.

Why I am really posting is that I would like to see if anyone needed to rehome their doodle. We have two young children 2 and 3.5 who adored dogs, but the idea of training a puppy is a little overwhelming! What we have to offer is a big fenced yard, an active family, close proximity to Magnuson dog park and LOTS of love with one enthusiastic forever family!!

Please email me if you are considering finding a new forever home for your doodle and tell me about them!

Thanks for your consideration!

Chelsea
chelsea.lilleness@gmail.com
­
Cynthia
cynthia301
Seattle, WA
Post #: 22
There's a mini labradoodle at this shelter:

http://www.adoptapet....­

Not sure if it will be a good fit with kids, however.
Becky
user 4141689
Group Organizer
Woodinville, WA
Post #: 240
Be very careful when looking at a shelter dog. The dog in this ad above states children 8 and older. Since you have you very young toddlers this may not be a good fit. I work with rescue and when the description states best with older children that usually really means not good with young children.