What we're about
This group is for women who love music and are looking for concert companions! Our events will include performances at many of San Diego's music venues, restaurants, and festivals as well as events to encourage our own musicality and enthusiasm. Our group is for women, with the purpose of building our own community! Some events will be open to the men in our lives as event guests. All members are welcome to suggest and host events!
Who can join?
Anyone who identifies as a woman, including transwomen, genderqueer people, and non-binary people.
Please pay special attention to our rules for membership:
1) PHOTO - It is required that you submit a recent identifiable face photo of yourself with the membership request. This should be a photo of yourself only and please no nudity, face filters, hats, costumes or sunglasses, etc. If you are concerned about privacy, make sure to edit your settings to "hide" your meetup groups from other viewers;
2) Include a REAL name on your profile (first name is ok)
3) Answer all of the profile questions thoughtfully and completely
4) You must be at least 21 years old
5) Agree to abide by our Code of Conduct:
RSVP/No Show Policy
In order to provide the most amazing events to the group, we ask that you please change your RSVP at least 24 hours in advance if you realize you cannot make an event. Members who are "no shows" for 3 events will be removed from the group. Members who continually change their RSVP from "Going" to "Not Going" at the last minute may be removed from the group as well.