LA Django Message Board › LA Based Startup Focused on Games and Advertising Looking for Engineers!
|A former member||
from CL Posting here: http://losangeles.cra...
Web and Mobile Software Engineers Wanted for Exciting Startup! (Hollywood, Santa Monica, Culver City)
[NOT a recruiter. Posted by CTO]
Our Los Angeles area startup is looking for a Software Engineer with experience building web services mobile apps and APIs that drive commerce across websites, mobile apps and online games. This is an exciting opportunity to get in early with a new venture and help us build a very exciting product from scratch! Our company has the resources to offer a competitive and flexible compensation package.
* Design and develop web and mobile products and features with internal and external teams
* Build and improve development infrastructure (i.e. build, automated qa, load testing servers)
* Engineer manual and automated testing of products
* Help us build a high-energy, work-hard play-hard startup culture!
* Full-time, reporting to Senior Software Engineer
* BA / BS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
* 1+ years development for iOS or Android
* 1+ years development in Python or Java
* Experience developing RESTful APIs using JSON and AJAX
* Familiar with web frameworks/platforms (Django, Pylon, AppEngine)
* 1+ years of database development using RDBMS/SQL server
* familiar with NoSQL servers (i.e. Hadoop, CouchBase, BigTable)
* Excellent communication skills in both written and verbal form
* Delivering on feature stories on-time and to specifications
* Process and standards driven developer
* Using source control systems like CVS, SVN, Perforce or Git
* Experience with build systems a plus
QA Automation Experience
* Building suites of unit tests
* Building and using load test scripts
* Experience using Amazon EC2 or other cloud based infrastructure
Location: Hollywood, Santa Monica, Culver City
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Please, no phone calls about this job!
Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.